22.10.12

Here are a few of my favorite things....

As the leaves change and fall arrives I start to look in my closet and reevaluate my clothes and what I deem staples for the season. In Virginia we see all 4 seasons so I get to find an excuse to go on shopping splurges four times a year :).

My favorite things are my go to things that I have (or desperately want to magically appear in my closet) and I cant go without wearing at least one item on my list once a day.

1. Hunter 'Original Tall' Gloss Rain boot: I feel like Hunter's are classic and now that I am older I need rain boots with less patterns and can well with any outfit that I put on. It is great to invest in these boots because they will last for years and never go out of style. These are definitely on my list for this year!

2. Longchamp 'Le Pilage' Tote Bag: I bought the medium tote as a graduation gift to myself and have been obsessed with it ever since. I NEED the large in my life because then I could use it as a backpack at school. Longchamps are definitely bags that last long and are not very expensive for the Le Pilage line.

3. Michael Kors Chronograph Watch: I have a slight obsession with watches and really need a an all gold watch but I feel this one is more classic looking than the giant gold watches. 

4. Leopard Skinny Belt: I have one from a random store and wear it at least every other day. It goes perfect with jeans, a classic top, and brown leather boots. Even if my outfit is plain it adds a nice pop

5. BP Nordstrom 'Runway' Boots: I got these for Christmas last year and obsess all year about it becoming colder so that I can wear them everyday. I feel leather boots look great with any outfit and are a MUST for fall weather when walking around campus 

6. Vineyard Vines Shep Shirt: my excitement level when I got this in the mail was through the roof. I have wanted this since last year and when I saw Vineyard Vines was having a flash sale with 20% off I couldnt resist. The classic navy matches everything and looks great with my leather boots. I just wish it was a little bit thicker :( 

1 comment:

The White List said...

Fantastic blog and brilliant post! You're amazing!!! You're got such fantastic taste! Loving the way you write too. :-) Absolutely brilliant!

Looking forward to more posts from you. I'm now following you on BlogLovin!

Feel free to check out my blog here - www.the-white-list.co.uk
And you can follow me on BlogLovin at - www.bloglovin.com/blog/4105110/the-white-list